Lázaro Cárdenas’ Customs Agents Association
Lázaro Cárdenas´ Customs Agents Association offers services that generate value for the associated customs brokers, within the logistics chain of the import and export, using the necessary technology and being committed to constant improvement.
- ID badges elaboration
- High School with Customs Operations Training
- Technical careers in: Customs Operation, Tariff Classification and Customs Logistics
- Computer services (preventive, corrective maintenance, networks, web design and advisory)
- Customs Declaration Modulation
- Delivery of Customs Declaration to Shipping Agents
- Customs Inspections
- Publications of Previews
- Advisory in the Implementation of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Speedy dispatches (time reduction).
- Security in the pre-validation (CAAAREM).
- Legal and operational representation in the customs clearance.
- Quality in service.
- Continuous training at ISELAC Educational Center.
- Personalized services.
- Direct transmission of information from port authorities and participants.
- Physical representation on platforms, before authorities and port actors.
- Guarantees the four types of verification required by the law: logical, normative, structural and syntactic (CAAAREM).
- The Customs Agents Association works under the ISO 9001-2015 scheme.
- THE FIRST ASSOCIATION IN THE MEXICAN REPUBLIC TO BE CERTIFIED IN ISO 9001-2015.