Hutchison Ports LCMT
Hutchison Ports LCMT is a multipurpose terminal that operates loading and unloading maneuvers of loose cargo, oversized or overweight, bulk goods, steel products, automobiles, among other related services.
Hutchison Ports LCMT has the following competitive advantages:
- 76 ha of total area
- For exclusive use pier of 286 meters.
- The capacity of 450,000 tons.
- Ability to operate up to 7,500 automobiles
- Exclusive connection with the railroad tracks.
- Two mobile cranes of up to 100 tons each.
- Flexibility to suffice the demand for different types of loads.